I have been professionally photographing fashion & apparel for brands, models, and designers since 2000, when I started working for legendary photographer Aaron Chang. At that point in time, Aaron Chang has one of the largest bikini and apparel companies in the surf & swimwear industry. While working as a photography assistant to him, I went on many catalog & apparel photo shoots and began to learn the art of fashion photography. While attending San Diego City College’s Photography School I then met fashion photographer Annie Lemoux who was my instructor and another influential mentor. As well as working & assisting for fashion photographer Brian Goodloe who had been photographing modeling portfolios for over 10 years with an emphasis on fashion.
Photography Rates: $499 per session
– Covers photography of styles ranging from Casual Apparel, Formal, Headshots, Lingerie, Bikini, or Business Outfits
– Photo session between 2-3 hours. (multiple outfits during that time period)
– Photo retouching on the best 2-3 images per outfit.
– Final images resized for print & web.
– Clients will receive retouched photos via Dropbox.com
– Clients will receive (10) 8″x12″ prints
– 50% Deposit is required to reserve date, with the balance due the day of session.
*Makeup & Hair Stylist fees not included and will be paid separate from Photographers Fee.
*John Cocozza Photography model release form required for all modeling shoots.
* Rates subject to change if travel is required outside of San Diego City Proper
* Final retouched photos delivered to client are for the client's personal portfolio use only and are non-transferable to 3rd parties.
We love our customers and look forward to speaking with you.