From coast to coast I have ventured to many different types of public events for photography. The events have ranged from community street fairs locally to anti-war protests in front of the United Nations. I have almost 20 years experience as a photojournalist and I am available to any media outlet to cover an event.
San Diego Union Tribune ~ Stern News (Germany) ~ Surfrider Foundation National Newsletter
The Coast Star (NJ) ~ SD City Beat ~ Beach and Bay Press ~ Pennisula Beacon
Sunday Times of London ~ San Diego Business Woman
– Available for Community Events & Street Fairs, Situational Portraits, Political Rallies or Speeches, Travel Stories.
- Exclusive & Non-Exclusive Rights Available.
- Stock Photography Sessions.
- City Landscapes for Travel Bureaus
* Rates subject to change if travel is required to areas outside of San Diego City Proper.